- Collect and disseminate data about funding resources and financial support for cultural sector.
- Organize seminars, conferences workshops on issues related to funding of cultural sector.
- Conduct and publish surveys and researches on trends and funding policies.
- Support the creation of professionals specialised in resources mobilization for the Arts and Cultural sector through trainings and apprenticeships on fundraising, project development, partnership and budget monitoring.
- Offer outsourcing of resource mobilization and grant management.
- Lead advocacy and campaigns about aid effectiveness for cultural sector in the MENA region and in Africa.
- We deliver the highest quality of service to all those who use our resources.
- We build partnerships that help us fulfill our mission.
- We preserve our credibility by remaining independent and objective.
- We build capacity, talent, and excellence within the cultural sector.
- We embrace innovation and harness technology to maximize our effectiveness.
- We make a significant portion of our resources available for free.
Culture Funding Watch Annual Reports